1.1K views

what ever you do don't buy anything this clown has to sell.He markets his garbage in a silver briefcase!! Why? and It's about $1400 for realestate marketing scheme.

I'm not kidding he has you paying for a cheap silver case w/ a combo. lock on it !! He shows up at these realestate gatherings to sell his trash.

Don't believe a word of it . Trust me!!

Then after you return his garbage he still bangs your c.c.for some silly membership. Call his "big office" and it's his voice on the recording. I'm still waiting for a refund

Had an Experience with Duncan Wierman?

Comments

DUNCAN WIERMAN IS A FRAUD!

HE TOUTS HIS PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT IN YOUR SUCCESS, AND GIVES YOU AN HOUR OF HIS TIME WITH A 5 PAGE EMAIL OF THINGS TO DO THAT ALL ENRICH HIM---USE HIS VA, USE HIS PHONE SYSTEM....HE IS A REAL PIECE OF ***.

Highland, Indiana, United States #691209

I've met Duncan a couple times and I never got the impression that he's a fraud.I have a family member that does well in this business and she loves the guy.

Successful people look within.

Unsuccessful people look out and blame others.Maybe Valnorse should look at what he's doing wrong.

valnorse

Duncan is a fraud, look at all of these postings, like MattPape75 from Jakarta Raya, seriously?Do you have a team of Indian SEO experts colluding with you in your mass rip off of America Duncan?

And no this problem has not been resolved because clearly the person who filed this complaint posted anonymously and supposedly the person who now doesn't have a problem posted as Charlie Leogrande. YOU'RE a POS. YOU WILL BE EXPOSED, YOU POS.

In case you're not familiar with (Duncan Wierman) has scammed tons of people and continues to do so...Just look at all the people Duncan Wierman has conned!!!If you deal with this guy you will have a lot of problems and no way are you getting your money back either!

Please spread the word!!

valnorse

Please spread the word!!

to valnorse #664395

almost bought something from him.thanks for the truth!!!

mattpape75
to valnorse Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #672538

Just to clarify....

1) I'm in Indonesia, not India.

2) I'm an investor from America who is over here teaching English for fun until my contract expires. I decided to log in and defend a friend. That's about it.

3) Unlike you I actually have the balls to post my picture and real name.

Grow up. :zzz

mattpape75
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia #632456

Seriously? This is the stupidest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Duncan Wierman is one of the most stand up guys in this business which is rare. In my many years of investing I can tell who the real players are. They are the one's who won't cross promote *** to.... wait for it.... "Take your business to the next level." Duncan has been straight up when what he thinks is good and what sucks. There was a pair of investors who came out with the latest "course" and he slammed it. Believe it or not, about a year or two later when they came out with something else, he endorsed it. Plus another reason why he doesn't cross promote *** is because he's too busy doing deals himself.

Duncan is a mentor as well as a personal friend. The dude has taught me a lot and he even goes out of his way to offer encourangement and advice to people who do no own any of his products.

I am glad to see the matter is resolved with Charles and he is a big enough man to admit his faults. Good for you dude. We all make mistakes.

Perhaps the true rip off artists are the owners of this website almost 18 months after it has been resolved. Many of these websites take money to remove complaints from their websites. I wonder who the true rip off artists are?

Matt

dwierman
Easley, South Carolina, United States #591216

This matter has been resolved.. see below post

Nov 18, 2011

This is a follow-up on a posting I submitted on Feb. 9,2011. Basically there was a mis-communacation and I not being all that tech. savy wrote a comment about Duncan anonymously. The matter was resolved even before I vented on this site. I probably should have handled it differently. - Charles LeoGrande

I trust Duncan.

In my experience Duncan has been a straight shooter and forthright.

I used his product and enjoyed it.

I know many that feel the same way and look to him for real answers among an industry of snake oil salesman.

Personally I would buy something from him again, and trust his opinion.

@ Sandra - my intention was not to make anyone feel small. I realize many people have a problem with 97 a month payment. I gladly refunded him as soon as it came to my attention.

Had Charles called my office instead of emailing me personally while I was out at sea on a cruse... the entire situation could have been avoided.

It's a shame you did not attend the event in SD as it would have benefited you greatly. I am more than a social media / Mobile Media, or SEO consultant. I am a marketing strategist. I teach people how to create a brand message and get the message out through multiple channels and mediums.

@ Charles - Thank you for your apology. I appreciate you posting that the matter has been resolved between both of us happily.

Duncan WIerman